Specialised in :
• Born in South India
• Migrated to Australia in 2006.
• Dual trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery both in India and Australia.
• Has been in the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery since 1997.
• Senior Fellow in Maxillofacial & Head and Neck Surgery in Royal Darwin Hospital in 2006 and 2007.
• Senior Fellow in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide in 2008 & 2009
• Senior Fellow in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery in Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2010.
Working in Royal Darwin Hospital and Darwin Private Hospital as Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon since 2011.
Became Director of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in RDH in August 2011.
Is a senior lecturer with Flinders University since 2011 and is actively involved with teaching of medical students from Flinders University, NT clinical School, Interstate and International Students
Received Burns-Alpers Clinical Teaching Award in December 2011 from Flinders University.
Was instrumental for getting Royal Darwin Hospital accredited for training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Appointed as the Supervisor of Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2014
Holds Professional Affiliations and Memberships
• AO Craniomaxillofacial
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
• International College of Surgeons
• Australian Society of Plastic Surgery
• Australian Medical Association
• Academy of Surgical Educators
Have 17 academic publications till date.
Volunteers for Humanitarian medical mission 2 weeks annually with an Australian based organization – Helping Children Smile Inc. performing cleft lip, nose and palate surgery to the underprivileged children in Philippines.